Friday, February 2, 2007

Procrastinating

Here I sit at 11:09am...I have to leave the house in less than 40 minutes and I am still sitting here in my pyjamas. I don't want to move. I'm so tired. I got about 2 hours sleep last night, how much does that suck? I have to go back for my follow-up appointment with the optometrist so that I can order my contacts. Then I think I'll nip over to the mall and do a little bit of shopping. Maybe I'll get some new scrapbooking supplies. I know I'm going to pick up the pink scrapbook I found for my Book of Me. That has to be started ASAP.

Okay, this was a quick update...more later. I have to get ready and I have to order pics from Walmart before I do! Eep!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Ok be honest.. How late were you? LOL. You described my Mon - Fri battle. I am due at work around 9 ish and it is usually 8 ish before I ever get around to getting ready to go.

Dustanne said...

Heck I am always late...unless it is a super important meeting or field trip, then I will be on time.
Huggies and love