Friday, February 9, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Sweeties!!!

I'm a little late posting this but I want to wish a very happy belated birthday to my "nephews". They are my cousin Janet's boys, and I have made them honorary Lost Boys.

So here's to you, Donald, who turned 8 on February 5th:



And you, Isaac, who turned the big 5 yesterday!!!


To my precious nephews, my OTHER Lost Boys, Auntie Tink loves and adores you. I can't wait to see you again so I can spoil you rotten. Big hugs and kisses to you both on today and every day!

Also a big happy birthday to Dusty's boy Teryn, who also turned 5 yesterday! Happy birthday T-Man!!!!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Well then, Happy Bdays all around. What lil cutie's these two are. Hope to get a chance to chat this weekend. As for tonight I am on a rum search... LOL

Love ya,
Tami

Dustanne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!!!!
THEY ARE CUTE!!!