Tuesday, February 6, 2007

So Tired

I have got to stop staying up so late. I am so tired today I can barely function. I apologize if this post makes no sense or seems disjointed somehow - I am truly exhausted.

It's barely past noon and already my day has been packed full of activity - and just a bit of insanity. I got up early with the baby and bathed him while Pan bathed Poptart. Then he watched the kids while I showered and dressed. We all went out to get the kids immunized. (insert sarcasm here) Oh fun. (end sarcasm)

The visit with the nurse was a nightmare. Poptart has never been so uncooperative in his life. He would not do anything she wanted him to do, and when he got his shots he screamed like a banshee. I think they heard him in the next town. Angel cried through the whole thing too, especially the needles. They are both very big boys. Poptart hit the 90th percentile for height, and 2 month old Angel is a whopping 13 lbs, 3 oz!

Now Poptart is asleep in his crib, Angel is asleep in his carseat and Pan is asleep on the sofa. I'm the only one still awake, and just barely. Maybe I'll go for a nap too...

2 comments:

Tami said...

My poor lil guys! Sorry you had a rough day. Hopefully you got some rest and the boys are better today.
Love ya,

Dustanne said...

Poor girl, poor mommy. I hate it when hubby lays down and naps even after if it is after a hard day at work. Wasn't like we haven't had a hard day.....lol

Poor kiddies....I am pretty lucky when it comes to them getting their needles, they are interested in it, so they don't cry, just I do....LOL

I hope you were able to sleep Tink. You need it love!!!!!
keep up the good work!!!!
lots l