Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Baby Book Blues and Scrapping Thoughts


I have NOT been scrapping like I should. I have three baby books that are all going unfinished while I put off my scrapping daily. So far I'm almost 4 years behind on layouts for His Majesty's book. Poptart's book is doing much better, since everything in his book was a little more recent and easier to remember the details. Angel's book is almost up to date, considering that he's only two months old and - shame on me - there aren't a whole lot of pictures of him yet.

The layout that I have on today's post is one for Angel's baby book. It was my first time playing with Heidi Swapp Ghost Letters, and now I want to use them on everything! You can do so many things with them! I edged these with acrylic paint so they would stand out a little bit.

So tomorrow night I am going to get down to business. I'm going to finally really scrap my heart out and get some layouts done for the baby books. I am going out to the mall tomorrow with my mom, so I'm going to pick up three new albums, one for my Book of Me, one for His Majesty, and one for Angel. I'm going to try to avoid buying anything else though because I just placed an order with Tracey from Croppin Frenzy and I really shouldn't spend any more. She has the cutest monthly kits on her site and she does monthly specials! You should check them out. Link in my "Favorite Places" links.

Another place you should definitely check out is Christine from Christy's Playground (in my favorite blogs). She's got some big plans...and they're going to be awesome! I'm really looking forward to seeing it all take shape. Wonder what I'm talking about? Go check it out for yourself!

Well, it's time to go talk to Tink Jr. on the phone! More tomorrow!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Love the layout, of course I have seen it before. Sorry you will have to scrap alone tomorrow night coz my stuff is all packed but it will not be long before we are late night scrapping again. Enjoy your mom time.

Love ya,
Tami

PS: I know the news at Christine's. LOL

Dustanne said...

Layout is awesome!!!!
Hope you got your scrapping done. Can'[t wait to see what you came up with.

ps been checking out Christine's...great blog!

The Hallman Tribe said...

i love this layout!!! it is beautiful!!! thanks for jumping head first into tallyscrapper!! i love seeing all of your stuff in the gallery. i plan on really looking at the rest this afternoon. i was getting sleepy, and now i need to get the boys off to school!!! BUT...."I WILL BE BACK".....lame i know ;)