Sunday, February 25, 2007

My "Daughter"


Isn't she just the absolute most beautiful thing you've ever seen? This is Tink Jr, the closest thing I have to a daughter. She's my niece and has always called me "Sissy" but we're not sure why. She's practically my clone in every way. We're both stubborn, giggly and a bit ditsy sometimes.

I used to see her almost every day, but she moved to Alberta with her dad, and I haven't seen her since August! We talk every single day, though, and I'm planning a trip up to visit her next spring when she graduates. It should be a whole lot of fun, because we're also planning a road trip to Edmonton to hit the West Edmonton Mall! The only difference in me and my Jr is that she doesn't like to shop!!! Imagine my dismay! But I'm sure she'll make an exception for shopping at the West Edmonton Mall with me...

What else can I tell you about Tink Jr? Well, she's incredibly smart, she hates math, and she is a fantastic cook/baker! She wants to be a pastry chef and she loves cats.

She's my pride and joy, and I love her so much. I can't wait for us to be together again.

XOXO Tink Jr! Hope you're having a great day!

7 comments:

Tami said...

Becca is such a doll!! I am back from my weekend. Missed you bunches.

Michelle said...

The resemblance is incredible, she does look a lot like you! And she sounds like a lovely girl.

Dustanne said...

wow, she is very cute...I am sure you will be able to convert her

ChristyR said...

ah to have a pastry chef in the family! Nice! I thought at first she was your daughter and I thought "wow, Tink looks really young!" So glad you guys have each other!

Anonymous said...

She's very cute!

The Hallman Tribe said...

she is beautiful....just like her aunt. you two really do look alot alike!!!!

Dryad said...

She's AWESOME, Tink. I wonder....if you and I are sisters, and she is your daughter, I guess that makes her my niece!!!! (And she really does look a lot like you!)

Dryad