Friday, March 2, 2007

Holy Tired, Batman!!!

Okay, well last night I did the unthinkable.

I stayed up all night.

It wasn't intentional. I was chatting with my friend Mary on MSN for most of the afternoon, up until dinner time, (No sign of Ms. Tami, who likes to act deserted though...) and then it was time for me to log into World of Warcraft for my dungeon run. Well, I did it twice. Before I was even finished with the first one, a fellow player who I've done the dungeon raid with before messaged me and "booked" my healing services for a run as soon as I was finished. After I was done that, I got yet another message from another friend who wanted me to go again! I told him that I was too tired and planning on heading to bed soon.

Didn't happen. In the wee hours of the morning, I ended up helping him out with a quest and by the time we were done, Angel had decided that he didn't want to sleep any more, even though it was most certainly not time for him to get up! So I got up with the kids. Finally at 8am I begged Pan to let me sleep for at least an hour before he left to go pick up his paycheck.

An hour isn't cutting it. I can't wait for him to get back so I can crawl back between my new flannel sheets with my comfy pillow!

In the meantime...I'm on MSN Tami, but where are you????? Don't make me come down there and get you! Come out and play!

4 comments:

Tami said...

I was here and you were gone. Now your here and I am gone. hahaha

Moving boxes to new house. Feel free to come on down here and drag me away.

Love ya,
Tami

Dustanne said...

Ah Tink....you need an intervention I tell ya!!!!
WOW has got it's hooks into you, BEWARE!!!!

PS...Tami is looking for you *snicker*

ChristyR said...

I wonder if my father-in-law plays the same game you do..he's an addict but it's good for him and it's his so I say Play On!

Dryad said...

HAHAHA I know the power of addictive video games! If it isn't Oblivion or Master of Magic, it's Free Space or Baldur's Gate. I have so many favourites. I've been thinking about moving to a different cubicle at the office -- the one in the corner. If I where headphones, no one will be able to tell I'm not working!!!

Staying up all night is -brutal- though. You just feel so drained and tired, particularly when there are children about.

Hope you get some good sleep, Tink. May you dream good dreams of Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp. Or both. :->

Love ya, sis,

Dryad