Thursday, March 8, 2007

I Know, I Know...

I haven't been blogging much lately. But, seriously, there has been pretty much nothing to blog about. I'm looking for a job, Pan is still off sick, and everything else is same old, same old. I don't really have anything that would be worth reading about. Instead, I'll share some pictures. How's that?

Here's a new one of the Angel. He's a big, big boy! I can't believe he's three months old already. Time flies...





















Here's the Poptart and his "baby". He's had this glowing musical Winnie the Pooh since before he was born and lately he's taken to carrying it around and calling it his "Baby". He rocks it, kisses and hugs it, and takes it to bed with him. When he wakes up in the middle of the night he makes it glow and play music to soothe himself back to sleep.
















Poptart is one cool dude. He and his Majesty have matching sunglasses, but I have yet to capture a picture of the King wearing his.












































And here are two of Poptart's new hairstyle. Uncle Mo likes it, for some reason. He loves to see me coming to put gel in his hair. He's so vain. Can guys be divas? Well, if they are, he is one. If not, he's whatever the male version of a diva is...

Well, I'm sorry I didn't have a funny and clever post after such a dry spell, but maybe I will in a couple days. Hope everyone's well!

3 comments:

Tami said...

yeah new pics of my boys. Yes Uncle Mo loves poptarts hairdo, wonder why?
Glad to see you blogging agian.

Love ya,
Tami

Dustanne said...

could it be the mohawk idea of it ladies??????? LMBO

Tink I love the pics of the kids!!!! They rock.

ChristyR said...

The kids are so cute! Love the one of him looking at his baby, so cute! When my son was in second grade I let him have a mohawk...had to get it out of the way early!