Monday, March 19, 2007

Why Me?

It's so unfair. I thought I had quite enough to be dealing with, thank you very much, what with Angel cutting teeth and becoming somewhat less of an angel than usual, but no, fate wasn't done with it's cruel taunting yet and I came down with a bad cold.

My sinuses hurt, I have a cough, and my throat feels like someone scoured it with steel wool and battery acid. I absolutely hate being sick! I have zero energy and I just want to sleep until I'm all better.

I can't even think of anything to write here except how much I hate being sick.

Ugh.

3 comments:

Dustanne said...

Sorry you is sick. Me sick to.
Sorry about MSN but for some reason if I open another window or even the whole thing as I am chatting....it closes down on me.
you take care!!!!!!!

The Hallman Tribe said...

i joined this sick club yesterday morning....it was my 14th anniversary and nite time meds got me and not dh!!!! if you know what i mean. as i am typing this i am feeling sleepy, blurry vision, and misery!!!! i feel for you TINK hope you get better SOON!!!!

Tami said...

Get better now baby girl. Sorry I have been MIA. Will try to do better.


Love ya,
Tami