Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Hunt is On

So we have decided ("We" being Pan and I) that I am going to go back to work and he's going to be a stay at home Dad.

*waits for the laughter to die down*

No, seriously, we have decided that this is the best thing right now because if I don't get out of the house soon, I am going to lose my mind. Now I just have to decide if I go back to work at my old workplace or if I go somewhere else. If I could find something better, I think I would try something new, even though my old job is very convenient when it comes to location. It's almost next door!

So be prepared for some interesting stories from me very soon...and look for a link to Pan's Blog "Mr. Mom" to be coming very soon...as I'm sure that there will be some interesting stories there too. LOL

For those of you who are wondering where I am...I'm either not online or lost in WoW. I've been on MSN a couple of times, but some people who will remain unnamed *cough*Tami*cough* weren't there. I'll keep checking back....

Later y'all!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Well when I log into msn you are never there and then I CALL you thank you very much... LOL!!!! Can't wait for the Mr. Mom blog to go live.

Love ya,
Tami

Dustanne said...

wow Mr. Mom....that is going to be hilarious.