Thursday, January 25, 2007

What's New, Pussycat?

Okay, so since this is a scrappy blog I guess I should post one of my layouts. So without furthur adieu, Here is the first page of my 8X8 song titles album: "What's New, Pussycat?" This is Poptart with my sister's cat, PJ. PJ loves Poptart, even though you'd think he'd be afraid of him. Weird.

This day really was full of a whole lotta nothing. I got up, spent the day with Pan and the Lost Boys, and played World of Warcraft.

See, I have this thing...I love World of Warcraft. Tami will tell you that I have an addiction and need an intervention, but I have been doing much better lately. I have been spending much less time there. I'm enjoying it way too much because unlike the real world...it's not real. You can run around for hours and not get tired. You get to explore new places and see new things. No diaper changes, heating bottles, time-outs, or washing dishes. It's all fun.

When I was a kid, I swear the grown-ups could do whatever they wanted all the time. What happened to those grown-ups? I want to be one of those! Even just for a day, I would like to be able to do whatever I want. Sleep in, eat whatever I want, scrap, nap, etc. And with no interruptions!!! Yeah, I know, I'm dreaming.

Maybe I'll post another layout tomorrow...We'll see...

2 comments:

Tami said...

Tink, I love the layout. Of course it stars my lil poptart so it was a winner immediately. And I will give you credit on spending less time at WOW. But I still see an intervention in your future. Love ya sweetie.

Dustanne said...

Loving the layout!!!! Yup that poptart is so cute, but I have to say I feel for that poor cat...lol
I will give you credit on the less time at WOW as well.
I will be at the intervention, you can count on that!!!!
Lots of love!