Monday, January 22, 2007

A Blog Challenge...kind of interesting...

Found this on another scrapper's blog and thought I'd give it a go.


1. I've come to realize that my life is... slipping by more quickly than I had thought.

2. I am listening to... the noises my baby makes while he eats.

3. I talk... more than I should.

4. I love... my family.

5. My best friend... is chatting to me on MSN right now.

6. Love is... to learn the song in someone's heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten.

7. Somewhere, someone is thinking... maybe I should get some help with my World of Warcraft addiction...NAH!

8. I'll always ... laugh

9. The last time I cried was because... I was so mad at someone.

10. My cell phone... is almost dead.

11. Before I go to bed... I look at my babies and marvel at how quickly they are growing.

12. Right now I am thinking about... how incredibly tired I feel.

13. Today I... got my eyes tested and went shopping.

14. Tonight I will... chat to Tami and Mary and possibly play Warcraft.

15. Tomorrow I will be... busy, busy, busy!

1 comment:

Tami said...

I knew it. You are almost ready to admit you need WOW intervention. LOL