Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Friends I Miss and Other Thoughts

Boy, I miss Deanne. She's been one of my very best friends for years, and we rarely get to see each other. I was talking to her online today and it felt so good to have some form of contact with her. We used to spend every day together and it's so very hard to not get to see her at all. I can't wait to see her again.

I also miss Gina. We used to work together and we had so much fun that our manager stopped scheduling us together on purpose, we think, just to be mean. We always were able to have a great time.

There are tons more friends like this too!

It's just seems so unfair sometimes that people come into our lives and we get so attached to them, only for time and distance to separate them from us. But when I think about it more, it's better than if they had never come in our lives at all. I am so glad to know Deanne and Gina, as well as all the others I didn't mention by name. My life has been enriched by them in some way, and I thank them all for that.

I'm also thankful for the friends who stay in our lives and we get to talk to and see often. These people keep me sane.

Thank you to everyone who has ever been my friend. Never-Neverland would not be the same without you...and neither would I.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I love ya Tink........ (smooches and hugs and many Orlando's to you)