Sunday, January 21, 2007

Welcome to MY Never-Neverland

Okay, so I'm not a good blogger, just to warn you. I'm a bit of a rambler and my thoughts rarely run into one another. I'm also bad at keeping a blog up to date, but my bestest friend Tami is going to hold me accountable for this one and make me blog at least twice a week. At least, she had better! You can get to Tami's site through my links, as well as a few of my other favorite sites. You can also view my photography gallery and my husband Johnny's photography gallery from here. My stuff is okay, but his is the real art.

I'm Tink, or at least that's what all my friends call me. What the people who aren't my friends call me should not be posted here for innocent eyes to see. ;) This blog is my Never-Neverland where everything is happy and I never have to grow up. I am 26 years old, and a stay at home mom for the moment. My favorite pasttimes are scrapbooking, talking to my friends on MSN, and playing World of Warcraft - the game that eats your soul. Scrapbooking is a big part of my life, as you will be able to tell from this blog. It's my creative outlet and lets me showcase mine and Johnny's photography in real style.

I guess since this is my first post, I should introduce you to the people you will be hearing the most about here. First I should introduce you to my Peter Pan, my wonderful sexy husband, Johnny. We met in a church foyer, and it was love at first sight. He had a long black ponytail, wore baggy clothes, and had so many piercings I couldn't begin to count them. He was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Now he has his head shaved bald, wears the most awesome trendy clothes and has a few less piercings and a couple more tattoos, but he's still the hottest thing I've ever seen. We got married on January 3, 2004 and are incredibly happily married.

Next are my "Lost Boys". James is our oldest son, and is usually referred to as "King James" or "His Majesty". The King is currently 4 1/2 years old and is very firmly established as the ruler of the roost. He's funny and smart and he loves the great outdoors. His favorite color at the moment is blue, his favorite television shows are "Curious George" and "Go, Diego, Go!", and his favorite toy is his LeapsterTV system. He can say his alphabet and count to 100, and he can even spell some simple words, but he's convinced that you spell "water" H2O!

Second in line is 2-year-old Hayden, who is known as "Poptart". This was a title given to him by his Auntie Tami, who is also his godmother, and it's stuck. He's our strong-willed child and marches to a different drummer. Unlike his brother, he hates nature and refuses to touch grass, leaves, flowers or anything that grows outside. His favorite shows are "Go, Diego, Go!" and "The Backyardigans" and his favorite movie is Disney/Pixar's "Cars". His favorite toys are his collection of Lightning McQueen cars and he has 4 of various sizes. He also collects model Hummers.

Last, but certainly not least, is 1 month old Silas, aka "The Angel". For all the noise and commotion that his brothers cause, he is the angel of the bunch. He rarely fusses, and can sleep through anything. He is truly heaven-sent.

Also in my Never-Neverland is my bestest friend Tami. She and I met online and became fast friends. We now can't go a day without talking, whether on the net or the phone. I have never bonded with someone so fast before, and she is like a sister to me now. She lives down south with her sexy biker hubby Mo and their three boys, my sweet "nephews", Chris, Kyle and my boy Devin. She also lives with her mischievous little doxie, Gaby, who I want to steal! Looking forward to July when I get to go spend a week with her down there!

Then there's Dustanne, who rounds out the three Scrapateers. She, Tami and I are currently in the process of setting up a new scrapbooking message board that we call "The Runaway Scrappers" or lately, "The RUMAWAYS". Dusty lives on the west coast of Canada with her hubby Kelly and her three gorgeous children, Sean, Ariana and Teryn. You will often find Tami, Dusty and I on MSN late into the night and sometimes even the wee hours of the morning.

Another important person in my life is my friend Mary. I have known Mary for 8 years now, and even though we have had differences of opinion, our friendship has never suffered for it. We respect each other's differences and have so much fun together! She's an awesome gal!

Those are the main people in my world right now. I'm sure you will get to know other key players as time goes on...Keep checking in and I'll try to keep you entertained!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Tink... Loving the blog and the bio pic is my favorite. Kisses to pan and the lost boys... I promise to keep you on the ball here... And I can't wait until we are together either....
I love ya...
Tami

Dustanne said...

Hey Tink......Love the blog and I have to say that that photo is my fave as well. You may have to change my link as I am so gonna change my blog, but other than that.........Loving ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!