Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Four Things...

Got this from that same blog I got the other one...

Four things about me, things you may or may not have known about me in no particular order.

A) Four jobs I have had in my young life:
1. babysitter
2. bookstore clerk
3. hairstylist
4. waitress

B) Four movies I watch over and over again:
1. Kingdom of Heaven
2. Elizabethtown
3. Pirates of the Caribbean (both of them)
4. Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Notice a THEME???

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
2. St. John's, NL
3. Pilley's Island, NL
4. Calgary, AB

D) Four TV television shows I watch
1. CSI
2. House
3. Passions
4. Criminal Minds

I don't watch very often. Maybe once a month?

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Ontario
2. Alberta
3. St. Pierre et Miquelon
4. New York

F) Four Websites I visit daily
1. Croppin Frenzy
2. What's Scrappening?
3. Tami's blog
4. TwoP Passions forum (yes, I know...)

G) Four Places I would rather be right now
1. hanging out with Benny
2. shopping
3. at Tami's house
4. somewhere tropical

H) Four foods that I can--and do--live without
1. Green Peppers
2. Kraft Dinner
3. Coconut
4. Butterscotch

I) Four people you think will respond to this.
I don't know but you are all tagged now!!!

No comments: