Monday, January 29, 2007

I Need a Maid..and Other Complaints

Okay, so I didn't do another update last night. So sue me. I never leave the house, so my life isn't interesting enough to warrant two posts in one day. LOL. I should probably post a warning on this post.

WARNING: If you don't want to hear me ramble and whine for ages and ages, don't read this post! Just scan to the bottom and leave me a comment. :)

Remember a couple days back when I talked about my cleaning frenzy? Yeah, it's time for another one already. Why can't things just stay clean? Is that so hard? I am so tired of cleaning. I want a maid. I think that if someone would come in here and give every room a real good cleaning, I could keep it clean, but my trouble is that I get one room clean and by the time I'm finished cleaning the next one, the first one is a mess again! It's just not fair! Am I the only person who can put things away?!

Another thing that bugs me is that Poptart will not leave Angel alone when he's sleeping! It seems that as soon as Angel finally drifts off, Poptart (who has been ignoring Angel up to this point) will go over to the bassinette and either try to "play" with Angel (which consists of poking him and saying "Bubba's baby! Bubba's baby!"), toss a toy in there with him or yell next to the bassinette. Why can't he come over and try to "play" with him when he's crying and needs entertainment? It's so frustrating!!!

I never leave this house. Last time I went out was to the mall to pick up necessities like diapers, milk, and rum. I was limited to 2 hours and stressed the entire time I was gone that I was going to go over my time limit. I wish I could have just one whole day for "me".

I need a vacation...I wish I could afford one. I told Pan I needed a vacation. Guess what he said? "Go to your mother's."

Well, there's a bead of brilliance on the necklace of life. Let me see. I can leave the apartment where there are two children for the moment, pack up all their stuff and take them to someone else's house where there is another of my children, so I can listen to my mother complain about noise and mess because there are three children in her house. Sounds like fun!

I need a real vacation. One that includes no children, a tropical location, a hunky cabana boy and a sandy beach. Oh yeah, and rum. Don't forget the rum.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Never Ever Forget The Rum!!!!!!
I wish you could come here for vacation. Of course then you would be watching me pack and get ready to move so when I was done I would need a vacation.

Dustanne said...

I hear ya Tink, Never forget the rum and that vacation is purely needed.
Girl, kick the Pan and wake him up!!!!!!