Sunday, January 28, 2007

Guess What I Did Last Night...

No, not that! Tsk, tsk, get your minds out of the gutter! I'm not going to post that here! I don't kiss and tell...or do I? ;)

Actually, I spent some time scrapbooking! That's right, I settled down in my little scrapping corner and set to work. Here's one of the layouts I completed.


I used one of the page maps from Becky Fleck's January 2007 collection. I don't scrap about myself very often so I decided to scrap about the "odd" parts of my personality instead of the everyday. It was a great excuse to use pink too! LOL

I'll probably update again tonight. Hope everyone enjoyed the "Passions" video by Jyoti. We Passions fans got the official news that our show has been cancelled and so I've been watching Passions videos by the boatload. If you want to do me a BIG favor, could you please go sign the Save Passions Petition and help me save my show??? PLEASE??? I don't watch much TV and Passions may not be the greatest soap with its storylines that drag on forever and it's mediocre writing, but those of us who are fans love it so much, despite all it's faults.

Okay, this has been long for someone who is planning to post again tonight...

2 comments:

Tami said...

ok sweetie, I voted. I have never watched Passions but if you need us to save it we will see what we can do. LOL

Tami said...

Great Layout Tink. I love the colors.