Monday, January 22, 2007

More Pixie Dust for Today

I realized that when I posted yesterday I forgot a couple of people who share Never-Neverland with me. I don't know how I could ever forget to mention my Tink Jr. That's my 16 year old niece Beckie. She's just like me, so she's my Jr. She looks like me, and the attitude is about the same too. She's probably going to figure pretty largely in this blog, since I have a million and one Beckie stories.

Another key player is my pal Eva. She rocks, I tell you, ROCKS! We burn out together and have such a good time. "Not right now, hunny, Mummy's BAKING!", right Eva? LOL! We're planning our own line of t-shirts and hoodies, so keep an eye out for a link to that.

Then there's my best guy friend, Benny. Benny is one of the funniest people I know. I swear he knows every Monty Python movie by heart. I miss you Benny and love you tons! You know that!

Okay, so this night has been wiled away in MSN chat. I have to play some World of Warcraft tonight because I won't get the chance to tomorrow. It's going down for maintenance. I wonder how late I'll be up tonight...

Keep an eye out for some layouts to be added soon to this blog as well as some slideshows of my cutie pies! Now to play WoW before Pan gets home and wants to hijack my computer!

No comments: