Saturday, January 27, 2007

Finally!!!

I have a scrap space!!! It's not a fancy scrap room or scrap studio, like some people have, but it's all mine and I love it! When we bought our new computer desk, we made the bold decision to move our computer into the living room and so the old desk and it's surrounding area became my scrap space.

I'd call it a scrap "corner", really, but it has an ancient smooshy armchair, the desk I've had since I was six years old, and plenty of storage for my supplies. Best of all, if I am in the middle of a project when Poptart gets up from his nap, I can just leave it all laying around and come out and close the door. No more excuses to not scrap when I get a few minutes!

I'll try to post pictures of it soon. I didn't get any scrapping done last night because by the time I was finished cleaning my space, I started a layout and was too tired to finish it! I'm going to try to get it done tonight, but Eva's coming in tonight and wants me to go out with her, so I might do that instead...

I'll post more tonight!

2 comments:

Dustanne said...

Yay Tink, so excited for you!!!!
Can't wait to see the pic!

Tami said...

Pictures please!! I can't wait to see it.