Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Career Girl

So I've been back to work for two weeks now. The verdict? I hate it. And boy, do I mean hate in a strong sense here. In my opinion, our training process was a joke, and we have another month and a half left of it. It's good time wasted that I could be with my children.

I haven't had time for anything. No time for MSN, no time for going out...barely time to breathe. When I'm not working, I want to be sleeping. It's utterly depressing. Maybe the extra paycheck just isn't worth it after all. I did meet one good friend there, Zabrina, and she keeps me motivated to stay. If it wasn't for her, I would have quit already. If it ever comes down to them putting us on opposite schedules, my time with Synchronoss Technologies will come to a crashing halt. I can't blame the hatred for the job on Synchronoss, though. I blame it all on one person whose name is so vile I won't even sully my blog with a mention of him. He's like Voldemort to me, "He who shall not be named", except that instead of being a force to be reckoned with, he's just a big cowardly twit that is pissing me off to the point that I'm ready to see to it that he is no longer with us.

So for those of you who have been wondering where I am and what I'm doing, that's about it. For those of you who have been wondering how I am, I can sum it up in a word: TIRED.

Hopefully it gets better soon...

4 comments:

Tami said...

Hey Tink...... I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!
Keep your chin up sweetie. It will get better. Remember That which does not kill us only makes us want to kill others. LOL....


Love ya,
Tami

Tami said...

Tinkerbell.... I miss you. I have lost my map to neverland. Please come on line and let me know that you are ok.

I LOVE YOU,
TAMI

Deanne Clarke said...

Hi!!!!!

I noticed you are from the East Coast, so I checked exactly WHERE and it's NEWFOUNDLAND!!! How cool! I live in Newfoundland too!!! Is it snowing where you are today? Our lawn is WHITE again! Yuck!!
Anyway, checking out your blog! Your boys are adorable!!

Gonna add your blog to my FAVS!!!


Deanne
http://sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
~sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

Dustanne said...

My dear Tink.....I miss you to and I am so sad to hear that you are going thru a rough time.
Sorry bout you being at work again......So sucks. :o(
Not sure who you are talking about, but I sure hope it isn't who I am thinking of.
You feel better and remember what Tami said in her first post....lol (gave me a chuckle and I am sure a smile for ya)
Lotsa hugs and love