Thursday, August 30, 2007

Summer is Coming to an End...

So the summer is coming to a close and His Majesty starts school next week. I can't believe it. Doesn't seem like that long ago that he was just a baby learning to walk and now...he's starting kindergarten.


We did his back to school shopping a little over a week ago. A Transformers backpack and Transformers T-shirt...I'm starting to see a new trend in his likes. He better not stop loving Spiderman though because we've gotten everything to decorate his bedroom in Spiderman. It's gorgeous. The two younger boys are getting Thomas the Tank Engine. I can't wait to post pictures of the finished project.


It's been a pretty boring summer for me. I pretty much went nowhere. My brother came to visit for the first time in 10 years and I didn't even get a picture of us together. How stupid was that? Yet I've barely been home. We've spent a lot of time outside and walking with the boys. We've had really nice temperatures for all of August, so we took advantage of them!


Once again, not much to say, so I'll leave you with a new pic of Angel!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Ok girly,,,, Did you get moved yet? What is going on with you? The pic of the angel is absolutely adorable but where are the rest of my boys? Make sure you get 1st day of school pics of J and is Poptart going to preschool? I miss you and love you bunches and bunches....

Love Tami