Saturday, May 19, 2007

She's....ALIVE!

I know, I know, you are all going to hate me for this...I haven't updated in weeks and this one is just going to be "quick" but I promise, there will be cool things to read and pictures to go with the stories in my next blog entry because for mother's day I got....

A NEW DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice or what? It's a 6.0 mp, big upgrade from our old 1.2mp. Poor old thing.

So yeah, I don't have much to say right now because I want to show you pictures of everything before I tell you all about it and BOY is there a lot to say when I do!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm alive and still here and thinking of everyone! Miss you all! Smooches!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Does this mean I can cancel the search party?? Hi sweetie, Love and miss you bunches.....
Way to go on the new camera. I can't wait to see new pictures.

Dustanne said...

congrats on the new camera...I hope to get one this Christmas

awesome pictures by the way!!!!